Sunday 8 August 2010

Trauma!!!!!

OMG never in my life do i want to do an HSG test EVER!!!! It was awful....

The registrar radioligist was a lovely young man, he had a female assistant. Firstly husbands aren't allowed in the room, i was nervous as it was so this made me reall anxious. I got on the bed and they went ahead with getting the speculum in, MY GOD! He was rough and it hurt! I was in tears!! He took it out as it wasnt in the right place and then tried again!!!!!!!! Once it was in they pulled the machine over, but it kept jamming! They were pulling it and yanking and each time making the bed shake, which in turn made me clench which cause pain! After 5 mins of this i had enough and burst into tears!! I was sobbing and shaking like a baby. They decided to stop so they could fix the machine, so he had to take the speculum out! They were at least nice enough to call my husband in to calm me down!
Once it was fixed they asked if i wanted to continue! Which i did, get it over with now! So 3rd time lucky, speculum again! No he wasnt more gentle beings as i was upset! Finally got everything sorted! But boy was i quick to leave the room this time!

SO with that over with now, its just waiting. I have my next gynae appt in september.

Weighloss is going very very slow! I have given up with the gym and cancelled my membership because i was wasting money by not going and so i am having to find alternitive ways to loose weight, like playing on the dance game on the Wii! I will have to get a wii fit soon i think! Last time i weighed myself i was 112.1kg! So slowly getting there!!! But i dont think 2 days of junk food will have helped as we travelled 2 hours after work on friday to see friends, so got fast food to eat and then spent the day at the seaside on sat which again meant junk food! Detox week this week as in a few weeks i will be going to Leeds festival and the only option for food there is junk!! Oh joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment