Friday 19 November 2010

Not much has been happening! I joined slimming world and i wish i had done it sooner! Its is soo easy and i so far have lost 15lb! Thats just over a stone! In like 10 weeks!!!! I think thats quite an achievement.
Also on a positive not, i think the weightloss has kick started my cycles. The last 2 periods have been normal! By normal i mean they lasted no more than 10 days! I had about 6 weeks between them, and so i predicted my next one would start this week or early next and no kid you i have cramp and spotting! So here it comes. If i last no more then 10 days again i will be happy! It just goes to show that loosing weight can help with PCOS, even just a stone!
I am also thinking that my last period and this one i may have ovulated. Purely because i have had sore slightly swollen breasts, which is a symptom i used to get when my periods were a bit more normal! So i am taking that as a postive sign!
I really just hope that Jan will be positive. Its my next Gynae appt and they said if i have a dramatic weightloss they may consider clomid! But i am now worried that if they think i am ovulating that they will see if nature will take its course and they will leave me for another 6 months of trying! I hope not because its already been like 18 months!
Chin up ladies!!!! Weightloss really can help and i think slimming world is amazing! Extra easy is a lifestyle change that you can easily adapt too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment