Friday 17 December 2010

Don't need this drama

Erghhh! You know its a week before christmas and i really don't want drama! Yet another friend of my husband is pregnant ( i have very few friends as you can tell!but my husbands friends are my friends too). They had a baby in May this year and the next due in July! It was a bit unexpected beings as there will only be a small gap between but hey! Good luck they are gonna need it!
Anywhere there were a few words said, apparantly something i said ( along the lines of "i thought you werent having another one lol" ) got misinterpreted and they thought, somehow i was saying their children were unwanted? I think there were other issues here that fuelled these thoughts but after tears on both parts and me feeling extrememly depressed that a friend could think i would say things like that!
I think we have sorted it now, although i dont think our relationship will ever be the same! It really did hurt me that a friend could think that about me. It made me think that maybe i am a bad person! But hopefully after a heart to heart email we have it sorted ish! Could have done without it all that though as i shed enough tears as it is at the moment!

On the plus side, i have now lost a total of 1 1/2 stone on slimming world which i am really happy about! My periods have so far the past few months been predictable and i have had signs of ovulation such as my boobs being sore and sensitive and minor cramp like pains a couple of weeks before i have a period. But even though we have been upping the TTC now, this past few weeks have struggled due to in general feeling tired on both parts and both of us looking forward to time off from work at chirstmas!

Well this will probably be the last time i write this year! So i want to wish everyone a merry christmas. Here to a new start in 2011 and hoping that 2011 is the year! Thank you for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment